HydroGuard™ 0.3L Expansion Vessel
- Capacity: 0.16 - 4 liter / 0.04 - 1.06 gallon
- Maximum working pressure: 10 bar / 150 psi
- Factory pre-charge: 1 or 4 bar / 15 or 58 psi
- Maximum operating temperature: 90° C / 194° F
HydroGuard™ tanks are high quality, versatile shock arrestor tanks suitable for hydraulic hammer arresting and shock suppression in a wide range of applications including:
- Booster systems
- Plumbing installations (for example toilet, washing machine, dishwasher)
- Commercial bathrooms and sinks
- Solenoid valve protection
The HydroGuard™ series has been specifically designed for hydraulic hammer arresting applications. Featuring the latest diaphragm technology, HydroGuard™ shock arrestors are built to reduce or eliminate hydraulic shock, otherwise known as water hammer.
How HydroGuard™ shock arrestors work:
HydroGuard™ shock arrestors absorb pressure surges within waters or other fluids that are suddenly stopped or forced into other directions by fast closing valves. A high-grade butyl diaphragm is sealed within the vessel creating a barrier between the fluid and a compressible air chamber. The air acts as a cushion which compresses when the system pressure suddenly increases as a result of hydraulic shock. HydroGuard™ shock arrestors are best used at the point of shock and should be installed close to the valve or piping where shock originates from.
£16.3 Ex. VAT