Heatwave™60L Expansion Vessel
- Capacity: 2 - 150 liter / 0.5 - 40 gallon
- Maximum working pressure: 6 bar / 22 psi
- Factory pre-charge: varies by model
- Maximum operating temperature: 99° C / 210° F
- For non-potable water only
The HeatWave™ series hydronic expansion tanks provide quality protection for closed loop hydronic heating systems from excessive pressure due to thermal expansion.
Easy to install and featuring an incorporated hex nut connection, HeatWave™ tanks feature an air chamber sealed with a brass air valve and O-ring sealed air cap. Designed to be supported by either system piping, wall-mounted bracket (inline models) or be freestanding (vertical model with base), the HeatWave™ has a maximum working temperature of 99° C / 210° F .
As with all GWS products, these tanks are quality-tested throughout the production process to ensure their structural integrity.
£105.38 Ex. VAT